Sunday, July 31, 2005

Anderson For YDA needs you (and your equipment)!

I sincerely appreciate all of your efforts and I look forward to San Francisco. If nothing else my body is ready to shut down! I have travelled to more than five campaign stops, conducted and participated in more than 3 dozen conference calls and have neglected cleaning my room, car and paying a few bills! I need a rest.

My last request to anyone travelling to SF for the Young Democrats of America convention is to please bring the following if you can.

Laptop computer
Portable printer
Digial camera
Camcorder

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, July 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be bringing a digital camera and laptop that you are more than welcome to use. Just let me know... oh, and I can also bring potato salad if necessary =)
*EDR

 
At 2:15 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call Brian I dont think he left yet

 
At 9:31 PM, October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on receipt printer from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here receipt printer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home