Friday, July 21, 2006

See you at the picnic

On Sunday, July 23, my eldest sister turns 22. Wish Elaine M. Anderson a Happy Birthday.

Also, on that day the 8th Ward Regular Democratic Organization will host it's annual picnic. This picnic will be the most important of my brief political career. All eyes will be on Todd Stroger, I am sure he will do well. But I encourage you all to come. There will not be a lot of pomp and circumstance, the sole purpose of this picnic is to have fun. There will be lots of food, games for kids, horse rides and other activities. So, I will see you there.

Green Lake Woods
159th Torrence (across from the River Oaks Shopping Mall)

10 am- 6 pm

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Just checking in on you and seeing what you're up to :) Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home