Tuesday, December 26, 2006

We had fun with the Bulls

On Saturday, December 23, 2006 "Friends of Kris Anderson" hosted a Bulls Game Fundraiser. It was a success. Thank you to all of you who purchased tickets and those of you who supported me.

There was so much demand for this event I plan to do it again in March. The day that interest me most is Tuesday, March 20 when the Bulls play the L.A. Clippers. If you are interested in buying tickets or being an event co-sponsor which means you'll purchase a minimum of 5 tickets please let me know ASAP. Even though the event is three (3) months from now I will purchase the tickets soon.

So, if you had a good time Saturday and you want to let everyone else know go ahead and post. If you want to be part of our next success let me know that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home