Monday, May 01, 2006

Who gets to ride in the bulletproof limo?

If I become important and you want to roll in the motorcade with the police bikes and Suburbans do your duty. So far, only Rose and Kim get to ride. Why, do yo ask? Because they are the only ones who have sent me a care package! Rose was the first and she was unsolicited. Kim has proved her worth, between my two REAL friends I have received tuna, almonds, Munchies (c), soup, candle, raisins and other goodies. So, you have until my last Fri, May 12, to make your heartfelt contributions, :-)

~I know what you are thinking, just like a politician, hun.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, May 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SENDING SOMETHING, BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR MOTORCADE. I WANT MY OWN.BUT THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. :)

 
At 9:10 PM, May 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would send you something...but I gave you some lunchmeat and cheese earlier (pepper jack) ;-) anyways..man you are gonna do great on these exams as you have already proven yourself as an accomplished man, who is a proven leader time and time again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home