Sunday, April 23, 2006

S-O-S

Rescue me! This is my general plea during my FINALS period. First and foremost, pray for me. Ask God to give me recall and stamina. I dread the forthcoming two weeks. Second, for any of you that wish to send a care package allow me to provide my address :-). I thank you in advance.

What to send, well whatever you like it is all appreciated. (Microwave popcorn, no-doz, beef jerky, canned fruit, nuts, tuna in the packet, crackers, cracker-jacks etc.).

So, here it goes...

Kristopher J. Anderson MC 614
Student
University of Illinois-College of Law
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will pass with flying colors K.J. the good work that you have put in this semester will pay off...and I need you to do well, b/c when I come back I'm going to need your notes.....

-not so anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home