Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Southern Hospitality

This past weekend I travelled to Mississippi to campaign. I attempt to fly to these destinations so I can spend more time with my family. However, flights to Jackson, MS are very expensive. So, I drove. Thank you to those of you who made the trip; Aja Jackson, Devan Turner and Jason Ervin.

Once in Jackson my entourage and I were treated splendidly. I am happy to announce Mr. Robert Hooks, President of Mississippi Young Democrats is a supporter. I also believe the entire state of MS will vote for me. I promised to return and if elected I will do just that. Maybe I can teach a few hour workshop about fundraising and reporting specific to Mississippi. Any ideas?

Also, I had the pleasure of meeting the delightful Mala Brooks, Alderwoman of Leland.
She is a riot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home