Sunday, March 26, 2006

Is there time for a personal life on the campaign trial?

Soon I will detail the events of election night. To say the least it was a wild night. I was up for 28+ hours. I think that is a personal record. However, as a professional politico this is my life. So when do I conduct a personal life? Most people will say never, however, others have so I guess I will fit a personal life with my other activities (law school, campaigining and Young Democrats of America).

I have met or reacquainted myself with a former undergrad classmate and DePaul Law School graduate. The two of us have spent a considerable amount of time together recently. She is a high-paced attorney in the state's capital, who knows why she likes hanging out with me but I am riding this bike until the wheels fall off! So wish me well or better yet wish her well.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, March 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you have to see your mate as a supporter with strong political influence. The people you surround yourself with are the key to your moral support when you are tired and weary on the campaign trail. Good politicians don't neglect any of their supporters.

 
At 1:05 AM, April 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that there is a delicate balance. I wish you both well. Keep riding. Hopefully the wheels don't fall of too soon.- Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home